Quartz is the most durable of all engineered stones for benchtops, countertops and work surfaces, and is a good choice for domestic and commercial projects. Its non-porous, low moisture absorption properties and high resistance to heat, staining, chipping and scratching make it very low maintenance and easy to care for. There's a few simple things you should remember when caring for engineered quartz products.
Basic care do's and don'ts:
- Do clean quartz benchtops and surfaces with a soft cloth and mild pH neutral liquid detergent and warm water regularly.
- Do clean up spills or food stains immediately.
- Do protect counter tops with coasters, trivets and place mats to avoid any sudden change of temperature.
- Don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub & tile cleaners.
- Don't use abrasive wipes or cleaners as they will scratch the surface and remove the finish.
- Don't use bleach or ammonia cleaning products as they will dull the natural shine of the quartz.
Contact us if you have any issues looking after your quartz or need a quote, we are suppliers of quality quartz products from Australia's
leading brands, Caesarstone, Smartstone and Quantum Quartz, on the Mornington Peninsula.